What's there to do in New York when you've done everything else? Eat.
There'll always be something new to try or something classic you'll always go back to. NYC's pretty darn good at food, if you know where to go. Here's a list of some of my favorite finds.
Classy Musings' (Foodie) Guide to NYC
1. For an al dente cacio e pepe (and if you want to be surrounded and by and stuffed with everything from the boot-shaped country): Eataly
2. For no-frills, fun-sized, delicate cheesecakes: Eileen's Cheesecake
3. For crispy-on-the-outside yet soft-on-the-inside fish tacos (absolute must-order), milky Horchata, and a sighting of a restored VW van: Tacombi Nolita
4. For an Asian fusion kind of brunch: Talde Brooklyn
5. For outstanding service, thoughtful food, take-home goodies, and a surprise trip to the world-class kitchen of the World's Best Restaurant: Eleven Madison ParkRead More